UPPAAL Academic License Agreement
We (the licensee) understand that UPPAAL includes the programs: uppaal.jar, server and verifyta and that they are supplied "as is", without expressed or implied warranty. We agree on the following:
- You (the licensers) do not have any obligation to provide any maintenance or consulting help with respect to UPPAAL.
- You neither have any responsibility for the correctness of systems verified using UPPAAL, nor for the correctness of UPPAAL itself.
- We will never distribute or modify any part of the UPPAAL code (i.e. the source code and the object code) without a written permission from Veriaal ApS.
- We (the licensee) will never decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any of the included programs.
- We (the licensee) will not modify or circumvent any copyright or license enforcement mechanisms directly or indirectly.
- We will make only academic use of UPPAAL. We understand that academic work means work performed by researchers or students at institutions delivering academic degrees.
In addition, the work or the worker may not be contracted by any non-academic institution.
Any use at companies, private use, use at national research agencies, or any other non-academic use requires a separate license of UPPAAL.
- UPPAAL or any part of its code may not be used or modified for any commercial software product.
- You (the licensor) confirm that UPPAAL neither collects nor transmits any private information, except computer identifiers with the purpose of enforcing the terms of the license agreement.
- The artifacts created by us (the licensee) using UPPAAL are owned by us (the licensee).
Any future versions of UPPAAL also fall under all of these terms.
For technical information on how the license is managed on your computer see License Help.
In case of issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.