UPPAAL Commercial License Agreement
We (the licensee) understand that UPPAAL includes the programs: uppaal.jar, server, verifyta, etc. and that they are supplied "as is", without expressed or implied warranty. We agree on the following:
- You (the licensor) do not have any obligation to provide any maintenance or consulting help with respect to UPPAAL.
- You (the licensor) neither have any responsibility for the correctness of systems verified using UPPAAL, nor for the correctness of UPPAAL itself.
- We (the licensee) will never distribute or modify any part of the UPPAAL code (i.e. the source code and the object code) without a written permission from VeriAal ApS.
- We (the licensee) will never decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any of the included programs.
- We (the licensee) will not modify or circumvent any copyright or license enforcement mechanisms directly or indirectly.
- We (the licensee) will never execute the verifyta or server programs on more than 64 core simultaneously.
- You (the licensor) confirm that UPPAAL neither collects nor transmits any private information, except computer identifiers with the purpose of enforcing the terms of the license agreement.
- The artifacts created by us (the licensee) using UPPAAL are owned by us (the licensee).
Any future versions of UPPAAL also fall under all of these terms.
Commercial license price list:
|Fixed||License bound to a specific computer for entire period.||1 year||€3000|
|Floating||License can be moved to another computer when configurable lease period has expired.||1 year||€5000|
For larger quantity or other special discounts, please request a quote by email email@example.com.
For technical information on how the license is managed on your computer see License Help.
In case of issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.